Reflection on the Centenary Year
October 22, 2015 | celebration, centenary, foundations, guidance, insights, letters, OCDS, reflection, spiritual direction, spiritual testimonies, St. Teresa, wisdom
As the Centenary Year Celebration approaches I look back over the past five years of study of Our Holy Mother Teresa’s works and am grateful for all the insights and wisdom she has shared with us. I was especially blessed to get to know her better in the study guide of her Foundations and surprisingly in her Letters and Spiritual Testimonies. St. Teresa’s Letters
Other Blogs by Secular Discalced Carmelites:
- Bethany Hang Out – a blog by Shawn Chapman, OCDS. Shawn is a member of the Austin community of Secular Discalced Carmelites. She also writes regularly for ATX Catholic online.
- Elizabeth Explores Writing – a blog by Elizabeth Ogilvie, OCDS. Elizabeth is a Secular Discalced Carmelite of the U.S. Central Province.
- Gray Rising – a blog by Tim Bete, OCDS. Tim is a member of the community of the Secular Discalced Carmelites in Dayton, OH.
- Hearth Cake and a Jug of Water – Mary Bellman, a member of the Dallas OCDS community, sends out a daily Carmelite quotation by e-mail. Send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added on her mailing list and receive these Carmelite quotations.
- Illumina, Domine – a blog by Pat Enk, a Secular Discalced Carmelite of the U.S. Central Province.